If you want to study in Ireland, you have to apply for a student visa.
Facts about studying in Ireland:
• Ireland has one of the best education systems in the world.
• Irish higher education institutions are widely recognized for excellence in many disciplines.
• Ireland is an English speaking country.
• Irish people are renowned for their friendliness and hospitality which greatly contributes to the ease with which overseas students adapt to student life in Ireland.
• Also Ireland’s landscape provides a rich environment for the many outdoor leisure pursuits for which it is famous.
• Ireland is a dynamic, lively, safe and modern country to study in.
• The quality of the Irish education system is a major contributing factor to the rapid rate of economic growth Ireland has experienced over the last few decades.
• All those tech companies are here for a reason beyond the low tax rate, and that is because Ireland has a highly educated work force that help them deliver world class results. Irish colleges are world class with the likes of Trinity leading the way.
• Ireland is the largest exporter of software in the world and rates amongst the top five producers of pharmaceuticals and fine chemicals globally. The ever-increasing demands of this high technology economy have ensured that the higher education technological sector offers the highest and most advanced standards and opportunities available today.
• Ireland is a highly developed democracy with a modern economy.
• Ireland is recognized as an international location for high quality scientific research.