Study in Russia
Key features about studying in Russia:
- Russia is the largest country in the world, covering over six million miles of land. Russia covers all of northern Asia and spans nine different time zones.
- Studying in Russia is a popular choice for international students with a wide variety of interests, be they literature, art, history, or Russian language studies. International students in Russia will receive a high quality education in a culturally diverse environment.
- Studying in Russia allows for students to study a wide variety of interesting subjects. Russia is a perfect destination for students interested in the arts, as Russia is historically known for its excellence in literature, ballet, painting, and classical music.
- Russia possesses one of the best mass-education systems in the world, and has a long-standing tradition of high-quality education for all citizens. Russia’s education system produces a 98% literacy rate, exceeding that of most Western European countries.
- Russia’s top universities are located in Moscow and St. Petersburg, with Moscow State University and Saint Petersburg being the most well-known. The top universities in Russia have extremely competitive entry requirements, and hold special entry exams each year.
- One of the biggest draws for international students studying in Russia is the price of tuition. Tuition is Russia is extremely inexpensive.
Universities We Represents: