Benefits of studying in the UK!
- Courses are generally shorter than many other countries, helping to reduce tuition fees and accommodation costs.
- British qualifications are recognized internationally and valued by employers throughout the world.
- Britain is a multicultural, multi-faith country that has always welcomed migrants and visitors from abroad.
- UK is the second most popular destination among in the speaking countries and is a home to three out of the top 10 universities in world.
- Students are allowed to work part time during classes and full time during holidays. It helps them to reduce the cost of their studies in UK.
- UK offers free education for dependents of the international students.
- Points based visa policy has made the student visa more flexible and predictable.