If you want to study in UK, you have to apply for a Tier 4 (General) UK Student Visa.
Benefits of studying in the UK:
• Courses are generally shorter than many other countries, helping to reduce tuition fees and accommodation costs.
• British qualifications are recognised internationally and valued by employers throughout the world.
• Britain is a multicultural, multi-faith country that has always welcomed migrants and visitors from abroad.
• UK is the second most popular destination among in the speaking countries and is a home to three out of the top 10 universities in world.
• Students are allowed to work part time during classes and full time during holidays. It helps them to reduce the cost of their studies in UK.
• UK offers free education for dependents of the international students.
• Points based visa policy has made the student visa more flexible and predictable.